Young investor webinar series
This event has ended
We are holding a series of one-hour informative webinars for our clients’ young family members and friends. Aimed at 16-20 year olds, we hope to provide the participants with an insight into the world of finance. Topics will include an insight into the current pandemic and how it affects the financial markets, as well as an introduction to wealth management. We also wish to help participants with their future career paths with a CV writing workshop. The sessions will be interactive, dedicating time to answer a number of audience questions.
Please find more information on each of the webinars below.
The first webinar was held on Wednesday 29 April at 4.30pm
- An introduction to finance and financial institutions including wealth management
- An introduction to asset classes and investing
- What investing in individual companies involves
The second webinar was held on Wednesday 6 May at 4.30pm
- The shorter-term impact of Covid-19 on markets
- Investing sustainably and its future
The final webinar was held on Wednesday 13 May at 4.30pm
- CV writing workshop
- Useful hints and tips you can use when applying for a role in financial services