Portfolio management service
Our portfolio management service is designed for charities with assets in excess of £1m and offers:
- A tailored investment portfolio to meet or exceed your charity investment objectives.
- Implementation through direct investment or best of breed pooled funds
- Ongoing support and excellent service from our specialist charity team.
- Bespoke quarterly investment reports and valuations, including access to our online valuation service.
- Attendance at trustee meetings and invitations to events.
- Safe custody and access to our cash management products.
Most of our charity clients choose to use pooled funds for the management of their assets. This enables us to structure an administratively efficient and cost effective investment mandate, which seeks to access the most talented managers while retaining the flexibility to adapt, should circumstances change.
We also recognise that some charities have investment restrictions which rule out the use of pooled vehicles. Therefore, where there are sufficient assets to diversify the trustees’ risk in a cost effective way, we will invest for charities on a segregated basis and have an excellent record in managing portfolios of individual assets.
The value of investments and the income received from them can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the amount invested.
For more information, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Tel: 020 7658 3636