Strategy & economics
DFM Masterclass - May 2018
We're almost at the halfway point of 2018 and so far this year we've seen sustained global economic growth and limited returns, so where are investors putting their money during this economic environment?
- Caspar Rock, Chief Investment Officer, Cazenove Capital
- Jon Cunliffe, Chief Investment Officer, Charles Stanley
- David Coombs, Head of Multi-Asset Investments, Rathbones
- The key risks to consider for the second part of 2018
- How to protect from the downside whilst capturing the upside
- Whether allocating by geography is still relevant
This article is issued by Cazenove Capital which is part of the Schroder Group and a trading name of Schroder & Co. Limited, 1 London Wall Place, London EC2Y 5AU. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Nothing in this document should be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of an investment and the income from it may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. This document may include forward-looking statements that are based upon our current opinions, expectations and projections. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. All data contained within this document is sourced from Cazenove Capital unless otherwise stated.