DFM masterclass: markets, strategy and asset allocation
In this Masterclass on discretionary fund management, a panel of industry experts discuss their views on the current market, inflation figures, investment strategies, asset allocation and what they will be focusing on when managing portfolios over the next 5 years.
- Nick Georgiadis, Head of DFM, Cazenove Capital
- Shaun McDade, Head of Offshore Portfolio Management, MitonOptimal Group
- Robin Eggar, Director, Head of London, Brooks Macdonald
- Roddy Buchanan, Head of Wealth Management, WH Ireland
- How uncertainty can affect strategy
- How to ascertain attitude to risk in portfolios
- The impact of costs on the DFM sector
Structured Learning Time
This article is issued by Cazenove Capital which is part of the Schroder Group and a trading name of Schroder & Co. Limited, 1 London Wall Place, London EC2Y 5AU. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Nothing in this document should be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of an investment and the income from it may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. This document may include forward-looking statements that are based upon our current opinions, expectations and projections. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. All data contained within this document is sourced from Cazenove Capital unless otherwise stated.