Company particulars and regulatory status
The services described are provided by Cazenove Capital Management Limited and connected companies.
Cazenove Capital Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It provides portfolio management and independent advisory services. It is entered in the Financial Conduct Authority's register with register number 178732. Its registered office is at 12 Moorgate, London EC2R 6DA.
Cazenove Investment Fund Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is the manager of collective investment schemes and promotes only its own products and services. It is entered in the Financial Conduct Authority's register with register number 138347. Its registered office is at 12 Moorgate, London EC2R 6DA.
Cazenove Capital Management Jersey Limited is a subsidiary of Cazenove Capital Management Limited and is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission. Its registered office is at PO Box 421, 3rd Floor, 40 Esplanade, St. Helier, JE2 3QB, Jersey, Channel Islands.
View the Company's disclosure on its risk management objectives and policies; the Pillar 3 disclosure (pdf). View the Company’s Remuneration Policy Statement (pdf). To access further information on the Financial Conduct Authority Register, please refer to http://www.fca.org.uk/.
These pages are intended for UK professional advisers, Non-UK professional advisers and UK private investors only.
Services supplied by Cazenove Capital Management Limited and connected companies may be subject to value added tax (VAT). Cazenove Capital Management Limited is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom (GB 577690780).
None of the services, investments or funds referred to on this site are available or appropriate for sale or use in any jurisdiction where such activity is prohibited. Any persons resident outside the United Kingdom (UK) who access this site must first satisfy themselves that they are not subject to any local requirements which prohibit or restrict them from doing so.
Where services are provided by branches or approved banks outside the UK, the regulatory regime applying to those services may be different from that in the UK.
- We undertake to comply with our obligations under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the disclaimers set out in this section do not exclude or restrict liability for any duty to clients under this Act or any other applicable regulatory authority.
- None of the information or opinions expressed on this site constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, or to provide any of the services or advice described.
- We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate, up to date, and complies with all prevailing UK legislation. However, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions, or for any loss resulting from the use of this Internet service. Your use of this website and the information contained on it is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of this website or the information.
- Unit and share prices are for information purposes only, they are not intended for trading purposes. We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in these prices, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- We accept no responsibility for information or software provided by other sites which may be accessed by hypertext link from these pages, and are not responsible for the maintenance or availability of such pages or the information or software which they contain.
- Any data and research material provided ahead of an investment decision are for information purposes only. We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the provision of this information, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, or withdraw any of the information contained in these pages at any time and without notice. No liability is accepted for such changes, or for the pages not being available at all times.
- This site may include forward-looking statements that are based upon our current opinions, expectations and projections. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements.
- None of the Cazenove Funds are registered under the Securities Act 1933 of the USA, nor registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
View information on the Cazenove Capital Execution Policy (pdf).
The Bribery Act 2010
The Company adopts a zero tolerance policy towards bribery and a commitment to carry out business fairly, honestly and openly. If you source, supply or provide services to us or are an Associated Person (as defined in the Bribery Act 2010) you undertake to observe the highest ethical standard and in particular will be familiar with and strictly comply with all laws and regulation on bribery, corruption and prohibited business practices.
Other terms and conditions
- If you transact using the services on this site you agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions applicable to those services. These will be provided to you in advance.
- Copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in the website are owned or licensed to Cazenove Capital Management Limited or the providers of such information.
- The content of this site is subject to change without notice.