Any personal data obtained in the course of providing our services to you will be held and processed by us in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation.
If you choose to submit personal information through this website or to Cazenove Capital Management Limited or connected companies you are agreeing that it can be used in the following ways:
- To provide the services described;
- For the prevention of money laundering;
- For the marketing by Cazenove Capital Management Limited or any connected companies of other financial services and products to you;
- If you would prefer not to receive promotional material from us you may advise us separately in writing at any time;
- Unit and share prices are for information purposes only, they are not intended for trading purposes. We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in these prices, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon;
- To analyse and track sales trends and investment performance in aggregate form for your benefit;
- Personal information will be given to third parties only so far as it is necessary to fulfill these objectives and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998;
- This may include distribution to a third party provider of support services outside of the EEA;
Personal information may be transferred to any connected companies of Cazenove Capital Management Limited to fulfill our service obligations;
- You agree to the disclosure of personal information to any regulatory authority to which Cazenove Capital Management Limited or connected companies are subject;
- Electronic communications between parties in the course of business may be monitored by us in accordance with the relevant legislation;
- We respect your privacy and will not supply personal information to anyone else unless you have given your permission for us to do so.
Although we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information over the Internet, such as using available means of encryption and privacy protection, the internet is not an entirely secure environment and for this reason we cannot guarantee that information will not be intercepted read or copied by unauthorised parties. You accept these inherent security implications and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
You have a right to request access to any personal data held by us.
We use session cookies on this Site. They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your computer until you close your browser (at which point they are deleted).
Cookies cannot look into your computer and obtain information about you or your family or read any material kept on your hard drive and, unless you have logged onto an authenticated page, cookies cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also use persistent cookies on this Site. These remain on your hard drive until you erase them or they expire.
Cookies cannot be used by anyone else who has access to the computer to find out anything about you, other than the fact that someone using the computer has visited a certain website. Cookies do not in any way compromise the security of your computer.
Cookies will not be used to contact you for marketing purposes other than by advertising on this Site from time to time.
Cookies may be used to record details of pages relating to particular products and services that you have visited on this site. This is to provide us with generic usage statistics to allow us to improve this site.
To help us improve this Site we use WebTrends to track usage. WebTrends provide us with statistical information, such as, which pages on this Site are visited most frequently and how long visitors spend on this Site. None of the information can be traced to an individual - we do not know who you are, merely that there are a certain number of people using this Site. The cookie only relates to what people do on this Site and the information cannot be used for marketing on an individual basis.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers are collected when you interact with services that we offer from our agents or contractors that provide CCM with content and functionality on the website.
The web browsers of most computers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your web browser to disable cookies or to inform you when a website is attempting to add a cookie. You can also delete cookies that have previously been added to your computer's cookie file.
Please visit www.aboutcookies.org to find out how to disable and delete cookies.